Ads Header

Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Caesa aka......DA VINCI!

YEEAAAUUHH!!!! [Caesa finally postin summa his shit himself ): -j~....]

I have an array of mind-sets [so to speak] that I channel to reflect a certain creative mood that I wanna have.

Lyrically:
Caesa - Sadistic Emperor
Fooly Cooly McGhouly - Silly/random muf***a
Poindexter Jester - Intellectual, intricate thinker

There's more characters for different moods/songs and recently I came up with "The Ultraviolet Urban Ranger" [a purple Power Ranger pretty much]. And The "Boogie Man," which was a character I was using in a song on "Things That Go Bump in the Night" but I didn't like the bars anymore so I scrapped 'em.....BUT I kept some sketches of how I envisioned the characters....plus some more random stuff...


The Ultra-Violet Urban Ranger

[Boogie Man what's the plan?]
I'm tossin word sa-lads
Translated in Comic Sans
AMPERSAND, MY....
grammar panorama is the RAWEST of the random
IT IS FLAWLESS
While yo slander
keeps on fallin
WHILE I STAND UP[ONNN]
mountains yellin "OH SUZANNAAAA!!!"
That's one of myyy
mulatto mama jammas
that be cleanin my cabana....
There's a Caucazoid girl....
I forgot da bitch name
but she answer to Cassandra.
Sole purpose of her presence
is for maintenance of my Panda....
and uhhh.....yea
This shit was ignited while I type
Soo bored mothafucka if you like,
watch-out for....
Things That Go Bump[in] in the Night
Right....Right ): -j~

Anubis

Boogie Man + a guitar....+ a monacle

0 comments:

Post a Comment