Ads Header

Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

NBA 2K11 Producer Contest

Soo...Ea sports and Duck Down Records is having a lil beat competition. The idea is to make an instrumental directed towards the soundtrack of NBA 2k11. Basically the new 2k anthem...Top 10 producers tracks are selected and they recruit 10 rappers to record over those top 10 beats. Top 10 producers, and rappers are sent to NYC to perform LIVE in front of a HUGE audience. Those songs are also added to the NBA 2k11 soundtrack which'll be played throughout the game...With that in mind here's my submission...PLEASE give me your honest opinion because if it's wack I won't send it...PLEASE I know we're all friends here but no pole jockin either yes! Send it or no! try again no in between...It's not my usual style cuz 2k has more mainstream, poppish, wack rap type of music on there...So...hip hop heads dont expect World War III...

0 comments:

Post a Comment